Berlingo - Washer jets problem and Aftermarket Headunit.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Xen

Berlingo - Washer jets problem and Aftermarket Headunit.

Post by Xen »

Hi there peeps,

The washer jets on my 2004 berlingo have recently died. I suspect the fuse has just blown but where is it? I've had a look in the Haynes manual (which supposedly covers P to 55 reg) but i cant find the fuse it refers to. I had a look at a photo of the fusebox in the haynes manual but it looks completely different to mine, so i suspect that photo was of the earlier model.

Also I fitted a Sony CD-Player last year and all works fine except the LCD display in the middle of the dash now freezes. I.E, if you have an open door, the display scrolls door open, but then the display stays frozen when the doors shut, still displaying 'door open' but not scrolling. It will stay like this until something else brings up a message on there. Is there a fix around this? not important really, just annoying.

Cheers,
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

The washer fuse is in the under bonnet fusebox,cant remember which one just check all of them.

As for the radio problem see this topic, its for a C5 but exactly the same applies > http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/v ... iplex+feed
Xen

Post by Xen »

Many thanks!!

Ill have a look after i've had some food :D
wheeler wrote:re-wire the radio with only battery live,ignition live & an earth (+ the speaker wires) connected to it,the problem is that the multiplexed wires are connected to the aftermarket radio but the BSI cant comunicate with it.
You will probably find that there is no ignition live at the back of the radio so you will need to take this from the fag lighter.
Ill double check the wiring aswell, cant remember how i did it... sounds the cheaper option of those mentioned in the thread anyway :)