front height corrector

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

mallyg
My Cars:

front height corrector

Post by mallyg »

I have a 1995 xantia 1.8i that developed a problem in that the front refuses to come up. I have found the problem but could sanyone supply me with the part. i need a front height corrector operating arm. Is anyone breaking a xantia that can supply me`with the part or parts. i amof course willing to reimburse all costs

thanks
1995 Xantia 1.8i Dimension
davethewheel

Post by davethewheel »

normally it's the little white plastic link rod that fails is this is the part they are only a couple of quid from the dealers and take minutes to fit :)
mallyg
My Cars:

Post by mallyg »

Thanks. this time however it is the STEEL operating arm that appears to have snapped. I have had the car over a pit and seen where it has broken. Unfortunately the dealer nearest to me have just gone into administration :( Murphys law that i found the fault this afternoon after the nearest dealer in Grimsby parts department had closed at noon :(
deian

Post by deian »

That steel rod is just a couple of quid too, and easy to install, especially if you have access to a pit.
mallyg
My Cars:

Post by mallyg »

unfortunatley, trying to locate one is proving more difficult than probably fitting it :x