406 leather seats

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

lanciak69
My Cars:

406 leather seats

Post by lanciak69 »

ok mabey a silly question will leather seats from a 406 salloon fit an estate ? another question did they make leather seats that were not electric :oops:
IF I CAN HELP I WILL
np
My Cars:

Post by np »

To my knowledge all leather seats were electric.The full leather as in the Executive have memory settings,& are heated,the half leather as in my late SE are electric but no memory settings or heating.
The front seats should be a straight swap.Not sure if the back seats differ in the estate & saloon.You can get full leather in the Executive estates though.
53`406 est SE Hdi 140,110k
lanciak69
My Cars:

Post by lanciak69 »

THANKS FOR THE REPLY DO YOU KNOW IF BOTH FRONT SEATS WERE ELECTRIC WONDER IF THE BASES CAN BE SWAPED TO DO AWAY WITH THE ELECTRIC,CAN SEE IVE GOT SOME LOOKING INTO THIS TO DO . I FANCY LEATHER EASY TO CLEAN ,WELL BETTER THAN THE WIFES IDEA PINK SEAT COVERS :oops:
IF I CAN HELP I WILL
fastandfurryous
My Cars:

Post by fastandfurryous »

THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT.. WE CAN ALL HEAR YOU.

I'm not entirely sure about 406 seats, but it may be that it's just the unboltable runners that are electric. You may be able to unbolt them, and simply bolt on the normal runners from your old seats.

The front seats are a straight swap. The rears are quite radically different for saloon/estate.
This is not a signature.
lanciak69
My Cars:

Post by lanciak69 »

so its an estate with leather ill be looking for anybody know if its just the exsective that has leather
IF I CAN HELP I WILL
lanciak69
My Cars:

Post by lanciak69 »

found a few sallons with leather but yet to find an estate set, oh well no hurry ill keep my eyes open :roll:
IF I CAN HELP I WILL