Forum alert e-mails: a lesson!

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Forum alert e-mails: a lesson!

Post by CitroJim »

I have always set the option when posting or replying to have a new post alert e-mail sent to me. This has never been a problem in the past and has been extremely useful.

Clearly, recently, I have been far too busy on here and this morning I had over 100 such e-mails in my inbox :o

In clearing them out, I discovered several important e-mails I'd missed due to them being buried under all the forum alerts, several of which required action :oops: :oops: :oops: Replies sent with grave apologies for my tardiness :)

So, I have now created an inbox rule that puts all e-mails from this forum into their own folder. Hopefully now, I'll not miss replies on here nor other e-mails!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
rossnunn
My Cars:

Post by rossnunn »

done something similar myself.
Thinking I was being a clever flash so & so I had a alert sent to my mobile everytime I got a email. & it worked a dream - unit I got my phone bill in - usually £40PM - £225! :shock:
Always read the small print - leason learned