Two Fiestas

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

mezuk04HELP

Two Fiestas

Post by mezuk04HELP »

Well I have really reached new lows, I have two Fiesta's sitting on the drive now (company car) and a newly acquired one for FREE. Its an R-Reg 1.3 Petrol Encore (poverty model) in purple, but its in really good condition, just needs a service and a new battery.

My potential future brother-in-law is after it so we've told him £300 for it, thats a profit of £250 for very little :lol:.

The owner has had it since new and is a personal friend of both me and the girlfriend, she doesnt need it anymore as her husband has a company car.

Just waiting for the log book to come back in my name so he can change it to his and insure it and away he goes. Well the money wont last long, shall go towards paying a little bit back to certain people in connection with the mortgage :(

Two fiestas [-o<
nick
My Cars:

Post by nick »

FREE?!
My daft little sister was conned into paying £2995 for a 3 previous owner, with only part SH, 97R Fiesta 1.3 Encore from a Ford main dealer in mid 2004!
Sad thing was she thought she'd got a good deal too :cry:
BernieLugg
My Cars:

Re: Two Fiestas

Post by BernieLugg »

mezuk04HELP wrote: Two fiestas [-o<
Having owned a Mk 1, Mk 2, Mk 3 (3 of) & Mk 4 Fiascos I would have thought one Fiesta was MORE than enough :roll:
BX
Xantia
Shed
Set of Spanners
Kettle
mezuk04HELP

Post by mezuk04HELP »

My mate has the exact same car just in red and the HG has gone twice in it and is still leaking oil.

This car seems in much better condition and I cant believe their is no external rust, at least not on the usual wheel arches.

Not a bad first time car I guess, better than my A-Reg Fiesta.

Cant believe its £1300 for him to insure, 3rd Party Fire and Theft....Insurance is such a joke is depressing.
np
My Cars:

Post by np »

Nice to see you can make a bit of money out of it.
How about this though.My sister in laws clutch went in her Fiat Punto w reg.Rather than put a new clutch in it,her Aunties got her a new car.As it was gonna cost her money to get rid of the Punto,she gave it to me to do what i wanted with it.Its a horrible little thing imho,so i stuck it on Ebay.Got loads of offers to end it early for £350,but let the auction run.Buyer picked it up on Sat & i got a pocket full of £££`s :D :o :lol: .
Check out the final price
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %26fvi%3D1
53`406 est SE Hdi 140,110k
mezuk04HELP

Post by mezuk04HELP »

You cannot say fairer than that 8)
andmcit
My Cars:

Post by andmcit »

And the bidder actually turned up and paid that price for a car that doesn't
have a working clutch? :shock:

I know it's a 2000 car, but still, I'm gonna have to have a lie down, I'm feeling dizzy!!

Andrew
howard

Post by howard »

mezuk04HELP wrote:
Cant believe its £1300 for him to insure, 3rd Party Fire and Theft....Insurance is such a joke is depressing.
Tell me about it when i first started insuring my 306 i was payin over a grand as well, got in down to £353 quid fully comp with the post office now that ive got 3 years no claims, got it on this which was dead easy http://www.moneysupermarket.com/motor/ just whack in your details and it does it for you, might get less that £1300 on it