ADMIN HELP

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

mezuk04HELP

ADMIN HELP

Post by mezuk04HELP »

Hello all, I'm not new its mezuk04 (you know the one who doesnt own any Citroens but has the knowledge that my brother-in-law and mother are happy driving my old Citroens.

For the last couple of weeks I have been unable to log in to the boards using my original id 'mezuk04'.

Is it possible for the Admin team, to try and reactivate my original account and give me a simple password for it as I dont really want to lose my postings rating, of which I am so proud :D

Regards
Chris
AndersDK
My Cars:

Post by AndersDK »

We dont de-activate (lock) accounts for no reasons - and certainly not without a warning :wink:
Are you sure its not a caps lock or similar issue ?
The password is case sensistive, the account name is not.

Otherwise you will have to alert AlanS as he can reset your password and send you an initial new pw code.
Anders (DK) - '90 BX16Image
mezuk04HELP

Post by mezuk04HELP »

The problem came when I tried to use a new email address (my main one) as its more accessible, sadly it didnt go quite right and nothing seems to work :cry:

No caps issue....Im a caps lock captain! 8)
BernieLugg
My Cars:

Post by BernieLugg »

Try it now - new password PM'ed
BX
Xantia
Shed
Set of Spanners
Kettle
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

How did this go?

We are still having more problems with spammers and wannabe hackers than even most of the mods are aware of and at times I am forced to ban certain things to make life as hard as possible for them.
I also have to personally approve all memberships to give legit users access.
In the process, there have been a couple of instances where certain e-mail addresses, unfamiliar to me as being genuine, may have been canned, so if anyone gets a problem, just send me a PM or e-mail and usually I can sort it.
It seems that this one may have already been sorted but let us know if you would.

Alan S
RIP Sept 19th 2008.

She said "Put the cat out" She didn't mention it was on fire!!
mezuk04
My Cars:

Post by mezuk04 »

Thanks very much...glad to be back on form!!!!!
Volkswagen Golf 59' 1.6TD S :(