Im back...

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Sturdybloke

Im back...

Post by Sturdybloke »

Evening all. Back after a couple of months break from the world of Citroen. Decided that as the Xant has been "mooching around" (thats means doing nothing for the last few months) in the corner its time to sort it out. Managed do drag it out using my Sierra 4X4. The gearbox is making more of a racket than it was before (or is it possible that I forgot how bad it was :roll: - see my post in parts) water is spewing out of the expansion tank like a geyser (again I dont remember it being that bad :shock: :lol: ) and the central locking has gone on the blink. Got to love the fact that you can leave a Citroen for a couple of months unmoved/run and it develops its own problems. Lovley stuff.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Welcome back!

Your Xantia is sulking and attention seeking :)

No worries, a bit of work and all will be well and happy :wink:

Good to see another MK1 Xantia owner on the forum...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
SteveG

Re: Im back...

Post by SteveG »

Sturdybloke wrote:Got to love the fact that you can leave a Citroen for a couple of months unmoved/run and it develops its own problems. Lovley stuff.
Must have been designed by the same people that did my Discovery :D
fourwheelsteer

Post by fourwheelsteer »

Sturdybloke wrote:Got to love the fact that you can leave a Citroen for a couple of months unmoved/run and it develops its own problems. Lovley stuff.
I can't leave my BX for more than a couple of days without it sulking...

:?
1987 Citroen BX19TRS auto

My Blog: http://fourwheelsteer.blogspot.com/
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

SteveG wrote:
wash your mouth out even thinking that
regards malcolm
Village
My Cars:

Post by Village »

citronut wrote:
SteveG wrote:
wash your mouth out even thinking that
regards malcolm
Quite right Citronut, nobody "designed" the Discovery, it was thrown together from 30 feet away using spare parts that were found lying aroon the floor!
French car free zone....
jeremy
My Cars:

Post by jeremy »

Like most British cars - I'm sure during the 60's most designed the rear suspension after a liquid lunch - yawn - I can't be bothered - deadline coming - oh well we'll stick leaf springs on again - that'll do!
jeremy