vts alarm

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

fivelighters
My Cars:

vts alarm

Post by fivelighters »

hi all i just picked up a mint phase 2 saxo vts but im having problems with the alarm.when i first picked it up the battery had been disconected as it was sitting in a dealers garage.i didnt notice the problem untill i got back home when i locked the car for the first time with the buttons (its the one with two buttons the large one in the middle with the small one in the top cornor) the alarm went of after about 1 min.It seems to do this every time now and im just wondering if the alarm has to be reset after the battery has been disconected......... Many thanks in advance .. five.. :wink: :wink:
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

Could be an ultrasonic sensor problem,try disablind the sensors before arming & see if it stops doing it.
To disable the sensors press & hold the button above the radio that looks like a speaker with a cross through it for a couple of seconds with the ignition switched off till the LED lights up constantly then arm it.
fivelighters
My Cars:

cheers

Post by fivelighters »

cheers wheeler put a new set of sensors in and bobs your uncle... nice 1 m8t regards jas.. :P :wink: