demisters

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

mick flanagan
My Cars:

demisters

Post by mick flanagan »

HELP! This problem is begining to do my head in my heaters/demisters are acting really strange. when i switch my heaters on the middle vent blows out really hot air but when move it to the bottom vent it blow out cold (the foot vent),i have checked all my pipes to the matrix they r all hot the thermostat seems to be working fine even took the radio compartment out to see if the flaps was stuck but they seem to be working ok, its very annoying cos its the time of year i need em to be working. my car is a zx 1.9td on a p plate theres no air in the system ive checked and double checked water is flowing out of the bleed hole freely with no bubble any help would be gratefully appreciated thanks .............. mick
mick flanagan
jmd
My Cars:

Post by jmd »

Are the wires connected to the heater control's connected correctly.(& clipped in properly)Sorry,but it is the only excuse I can think off seeing you seem to have checked everything else
assael1

Post by assael1 »

TRY TO READJAST THE CONTROL CABELS ,IF NOT WORK, REPLACE DEFFECTIVE CABEL OR CONTROL PANEL
soundchild
My Cars:

Post by soundchild »

100% foult of tranzistors
Thats me
mick flanagan
My Cars:

Post by mick flanagan »

thanks to everyone who replied, i have taken the connection off the matrix and put the hose pipe in to flush the matrix and it seems to be working fine now once again thanks..............mick
mick flanagan