coilovers for Visa Gti?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

visagti
My Cars:

coilovers for Visa Gti?

Post by visagti »

Does anybody know if it would be possible to fit coilovers to my Visa Gti and where may be the best place to buy some?

I've had a hunt around for some new std rear shocks but can't find any so I thought this may be an option.
Visa Gti 105ch - white - under restoration - NO RUST never painted
Visa Gti 105ch - red
Visa Gti 115ch - white - requires tlc
Corsa CDTi SXI+
Impreza WRX Wagon
jeremy
My Cars:

Post by jeremy »

Lipmesa who are a subsiduary of Quinton hazell list one in their current on-line catalogue.

http://www2.qha.com/catalogues/lipapp.pdf
jeremy
visagti
My Cars:

Post by visagti »

Thanks for that, I've never heard of them before but will give them a call tomorrow.

I did get my last ones (kyb) from carnoisseur but they don't list them anymore and I've had no luck with eurocarparts so this might be the last go.
Visa Gti 105ch - red
Corsa CDTi SXI+
Impreza WRX Wagon
jeremy
My Cars:

Post by jeremy »

I think QH may do a mail order service - or it may be that their general stockists can order from the whole of the range. There's a bit more on their main site as well as loads more catalogues for download. Incidentally you can check for common use with other cars by using the Acrobat search facillity. - I did check the Visa rears - but nothing came up!

http://www.qh.com/
jeremy
visagti
My Cars:

Post by visagti »

Very lucky

A chap in my area who used to rally 205gti's and break loads of Visa gti's for parts because they were cheap, set his own business up a few years ago and sells cheap genuine parts plus sports parts for Citroen and Peugeot he bought years ago a lot of spax rear shocks for the Visa gti.

He says they are £19 plus vat only so I'm going to buy a couple of sets to keep me going in the future.
Visa Gti 105ch - red
Corsa CDTi SXI+
Impreza WRX Wagon