In the News
-
Sturdybloke
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 04 Dec 2005, 01:19
In the News
I have just seen the news (well known channel with a B in the title
) and one of the stories was about a fuel club. It mentioned a Pipeline card - (also the name of the organization) members are issued with and every time that you buy fuel the card is swiped and points (or money? or prizes
brucie bonus time....) are awarded to the cardholders account. Have anyone ever heared of a idea like this? And if so have you joined and are the benifits worth (whatever they are) it?
-
bxbodger
- Posts: 1455
- Joined: 23 May 2003, 03:34
- x 1
Its been round before-
http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=16986
I don't know if anyone took it up, though!!
I don't think they cover veggie oil........
http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=16986
I don't know if anyone took it up, though!!
I don't think they cover veggie oil........
-
awg2
- Posts: 65
- Joined: 07 Oct 2005, 11:04
-
paranoid
- Posts: 770
- Joined: 08 Jan 2004, 18:32

