SLIGHT PROBLEM AND HANDBOOK WANTED

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

WELSHVIKING
My Cars:

SLIGHT PROBLEM AND HANDBOOK WANTED

Post by WELSHVIKING »

Hi, Need a bit of help please, picked up my XANTIA HDI SX W REG 2000 today, has there was no handbook supplied, service manuel yes but no handbook need a bit of advice. When i switch the heater on to AUTO the red stop light flashes and the light on the temperature gauge flashes in sequence with it. the temperature gauge stays just below midway and it is not affecting the car at all, the heater seems to be working ok but any advice would be welcome on maybe settings required or any ideas why the light is flashing. I also need a operating manuel ( handbook ) for this car, i have looked on ebay but cannot see one...again any ideas would be great...thanks Colin

P.S Final question how easy is it to replace the bulbs behind the heater switches / sliders , a couple seems to be out .....thanks again
allmond
My Cars:

Post by allmond »

Colin

If you email Citroen UK they'll usually send one out.......for free.

Jamie
My other car is a motorbike: Honda VFR**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff] 800 Fi
Current car: C5 Petrol 2.0 Exclusive Auto SE
Past cars: Xantia 2.0 Exclusive, Xantia SX, BX 19 GTi (possibly the best car I've ever owned), Visa GT etc etc
Oh, and my son's the proud owner of a Saxo VTR!