Janspeed Rolling Road Day

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

bikeboyz
My Cars:

Janspeed Rolling Road Day

Post by bikeboyz »

Club Peugeot UK members have been invited by Janspeed to their factory in Salisbury, Wiltshire. We will be able to use their new state of the art DynoJet 4 wheel drive rolling road Katheryn Brown from Janspeed explains,

"We can take all cars on our rolling road. We are not purely performance we have 43 years history in the motor trade which include classic, day to day road car, race cars, motorbikes, vans etc… we have worked on a wide range of vehicles in the last 43 years.

With regard to read outs you would get BHP and torque. - laminated graph given to each owner. The costs would be 1-15 cars £25 4WD and £20 2WD.

We also welcome any club spectators that just want to come and watch and a day out. We do hold factory tours, which is always a marvel for those with an interest in the automotive industry."

Salisbury also offers its beautiful and historic cathedral, a superb shopping centre, and of course some good pubs for lunch - which we hope to visit and compare our graphs! Visitors can also take a detour and see the wonder of Stonehenge a few miles North.

Interested in rolling road testing your Peugeot? we've got the 504 challenge too, 504 Ti vs. 504 GLD on the rolling road too !

head over to www.clubpeugeotuk.org , now with secure server online membership!
Events Co-ordinator for :
http://www.clubpeugeotuk.org
1978 504 GL Diesel Saloon (daily drive !)
1978 104 GL 954cc (only 73 - 104s left in the UK).
bikeboyz
My Cars:

Post by bikeboyz »

Just an update for this as some time has past. We already have members lined up with 504 TI, 504 GLD, 104ZS, 306 DTurbo HDI, and we are allowing visitors to join in for an additional £5, so Renault Alpine GTA Turbo and Peugeot 205 Mi16 are popping along from other clubs. If you would like to get tested, then drop me an email events@clubpeugeotuk.org . Thanks Mat.
Events Co-ordinator for :
http://www.clubpeugeotuk.org
1978 504 GL Diesel Saloon (daily drive !)
1978 104 GL 954cc (only 73 - 104s left in the UK).