citroen jumble sale

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

TheWorker
My Cars:

citroen jumble sale

Post by TheWorker »

its this weekend at stoke-on-trent, i`ll pinpoint the location tomorrow from the boss. we have a load of "redundant" stock from wyatts of winchester,poole and lymington all goin cheap :- ds and 2cv oil filters, bx headlamps, c15/visa bonnets, exhaust boxes, alternators, doors and outer skins, bumpers...you name it we might have it.
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

I think it will be Stratford upon Avon but thanks for putting the word out.
TheWorker
My Cars:

Post by TheWorker »

big apolagies - stratford it is (silly me) dunno where i got stoke from :P
yangreen

Post by yangreen »

I'll be there upsetting the techno-freaks in my 2cv! I work in Stratford so it's quite handy for me.
Ian
Rob Marshall

Post by Rob Marshall »

How much are new BX headlamps. I have got the plastic cover son mine, took one off, and the headlamp glass came off with it!!
Would like new lamps in the vain hope that it will improve the darn bad lighting!!!
basil40

Post by basil40 »

Have you got any GSA bits - door skins? oil filters? brake pads?
TheWorker
My Cars:

Post by TheWorker »

bx headlights are 15 quid each, there is one estate o/s/r lamp also 15, various mudflaps for saxo,xsara and picasso i think are £10 a pair, various rear exhaust boxes start at £15, 2x xantia and a xsara
towbars are £30, for some reason theres also a C5 hydrualic pump and 2.2 HDI head both worth around 1300 each possibly going for 300-400 quid.
sorry basil, no GSA bits - defo not skins.
in case you dont know its at the race track as seen in july cironian mag, page 61.
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tomsheppard</i>

I think it will be Stratford upon Avon but thanks for putting the word out.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Are you referring to the Visa/C15/Lna meetup there? I will be going to that. Im not a memeber of the CCC but I was contacted by the bloke that writes the Visa/Lna section in the members magazine as he wanted to write an article on my Visa which he did. I can only make the Saturday as I have a sprint on the Sunday near Standstead but it should be good to see a few other Visa's. Shame im driving it and dont have a big transit etc as ive a lot of things I could sell but I will be going with a list to show to people.
yangreen

Post by yangreen »

Hi
My understanding is that it is the Midland CCC section meeting but it will also feature the Visa/LN/C15 collective.
And at least one 2cv!
Ian
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

Yer thats right. I have just looked on autoroute and its 180 miles from here and then I have to drive 110 miles in the Saturday evening to my hotel before my event on Sunday. 290 miles in a normal visa might be ok but one with no ventilation except the drivers window, a solid bucket seat and suspension and no sound proofing or interior of any kind is going to nearly kill me heh