205 td going to the scrapyard

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

nicksuch

205 td going to the scrapyard

Post by nicksuch »

well stupid me my 1993 205td with only 89000 on the clock snapped its cambelt [:(] so its off to the scrappy in mid august when i have time that is unless anybody would like to make me a silly offer. 3 door dark green mint velour seats (non smoker) was a good turbo, those damm no center hole alloys with 5 good michelins. Ive had this since it was 11 months old but dont have the time to fix it and obviously its an uneconomic garage repair
fastandfurryous
My Cars:

Post by fastandfurryous »

Yes, I'd be very interested. What would you consider as a silly offer? and where are you? any rent or ticket?
madasafish

Post by madasafish »

yes Interested. Where are you.?
nicksuch

Post by nicksuch »

On the Wirral,
tax and mot till end of august, ive got to get a private plate off the car onto a retention cert first
Apart from the cam belt problem it has a split cv boot but hey the engines got to come out, the bonnet had a respray by the insurance company (it was broken into and i blagged the stone chips as damage :o) ) but now the lacquere is peeling along the edge and the pasenger door window frame has been pulled out and bent back. on the plus side it has an alarm that locks the doors and winds the windows up and complete rear parcel shelf and no water leaks in or out
nicksuch

Post by nicksuch »

well second week of august it will be scrapped then [V]