making steering lighter???????

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

b21playa

making steering lighter???????

Post by b21playa »

Hi all
Just wanted to know how to make it lighter, my old 306 was lighter then this one
Rostami
My Cars:

Post by Rostami »

I applogize if it sound obvious, but is there no possibility to add a power steering system to the car? It´s not as difficult as it may sound.
b21playa

Post by b21playa »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Rostami</i>

I applogize if it sound obvious, but is there no possibility to add a power steering system to the car? It´s not as difficult as it may sound.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
already has Power Steering, just doesnt seem to feel as light as my other 306
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Are the tyre sizes and pressures the same? failing that, try a s/hand pump.. :-)
edit. I mean a recon power steering pump, not an air pump for the tyres!!! heh heh. [:I] [:D] [:)]
b21playa

Post by b21playa »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by James.UK</i>

Are the tyre sizes and pressures the same? failing that, try a s/hand pump.. :-)
edit. I mean a recon power steering pump, not an air pump for the tyres!!! heh heh. [:I] [:D] [:)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
where is the pump located?