Cit invasion!!!!

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

bikeboyz
My Cars:

Cit invasion!!!!

Post by bikeboyz »

Last night I went along to a charity gathering of vintage and classic vehicles, organised by the Lackham Vintage Society. It was held on the village green at Poulshot near Devizes, in some glorious sunshine! Now at these sorts of event its loads of old tractors and trucks and the odd car, but something out of the blue happened! Take a look :-)
3 big Cits and my Pug in it all. The green Cit was a smooth 6 cylinder, and all 3 were near slient on tickover, a real joy to see in small Wiltshire village. Several hundred pounds was raised for the Air Ambulance.
406 V6
My Cars:

Post by 406 V6 »

Nice one![;)]
you cars looks fab amongst the others [:D] ( ohhhh, that withe TA is soooo darn cute!)
paranoid
My Cars:

Post by paranoid »

Do love an old tractor, really don't know why always loved them, lived all my life in the big bad city.
ralph
My Cars:

Post by ralph »

Yep, your Pug is looking great. It's my age (33), but I'm a sucker for cars that were around when I was a sprog.
Had an uncle with a 504 estate. It was white, with brown/orange rust highlights.
Richard Green

Post by Richard Green »

my days go back to the PPP 673 with the big chevrons on the grill, my dad had one and I still love the look of them and must be worth a lot today.