Temporary goodbye

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

np
My Cars:

Temporary goodbye

Post by np »

As you can see this is my first post for a few weeks.
Went to Woolacombe for a weeks holiday with the caravan.Then on the Friday of the holiday i rang my boss to see where i was working on the monday(last week).Bloody Barnstaple![V]So have stayed there with the caravan as its 100 miles away from Bristol.Looks like i will be there a fair while.Home at weekends.
Apart from missing my wife & home[:I],i also miss my computer & this forum.
Still,might be able to catch up on it at weekends.
So as i`ll be spending less time on here,thanks to all the help you guys have given me.[:)]
Got my Dads 406 at the mo,but really miss the comfort of the Xantia.The seats are better too in the Xantia.
Having the a/con looked at soon on the Xantia(see past post).
Cheers every body.[:)]
oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

I too spend time working away from home and computer access is one of the things I miss, a friend has a laptop with a Vodaphone mobile internet thing plugged into it but the running costs are prohibitive at the moment, soon though.
Have fun
Stewart
np
My Cars:

Post by np »

Well i`m home now,after 4 mths of working in Devon.Tried to keep up with the forum at the weekends,but it was taking to long to go through everything! :)
No news really.Still have the Xantia,now coming up to 152k.Spheres are getting tired now after nearly 4 yrs/50k.The ride is ok on smooth roads,but bumpy & choppy on rough roads.Shall put it off untill i can get around to doing them.
The engine is smoking quite a bit,but its nearly due a service.
Had the a/c regassed & cleaned for £60 which now works a treat.
I think the front disks might be a bit warped again.
Other than that,no money spent in the last 4 mths.Just need to give the car a damn good clean in & out.
Nice to see we have a new home now,just need to have a good look around & sort out my photo :oops: .
Cheers
53`406 est SE Hdi 140,110k