Pesky Aura--Sold!

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

James.UK
My Cars:

Pesky Aura--Sold!

Post by James.UK »

Jean has bought another car and swopped her ZX Aura in part exchange! arghh after all the time it took to find it in the first place.[:(!]
The Car she has bought is a white Mazda 323f Exec.1.8i auto, 'R' reg with air con and all the bits. One previous lady owner and only 14,000. on the clock with all service history, its actually been serviced every 2k miles! 7 services in the book. I have to admit its a lovely car, I can't fault it, and I did try very hard!! [:o)] I think it was a real bargain at £2'995.... (if I could aford to risk all the speeding fines I may have been tempted myself [:I]) lol..)
Sad about the Aura though.......[V] Had I had sufficient warning I would have liked to have put it on the "for sale and wanted" forum but the deal was done too quickly for that. But I think she got £900 for it part ex so she didn't lose much on it.. She only paid £950 for it a year ago. I guess £50 a year in depreciation is reasonable. [8)] [:o)] [:D]
oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

The Mazda should prove easy to live with, sounds like a reasonable deal anyway (they probably saw the new rad[:D])
Stewart
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

lol.. Hi Stewart.. Yep cant argue with that.. the radiator is great! thanks again for all the help, coffee, and a nice afternoon out. [:D] [:)]