Can't find a home for this plug!!!!

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

adzbaby
My Cars:

Can't find a home for this plug!!!!

Post by adzbaby »

Hi,
my recent post explained my xant 16v 2.0 p reg dilemma. I have solved the mystery with the intake and cooling hoses, I had got it right just things were slightly a different angles.
However I have a problem with finding a home for one last electrical connector. Its coming of the main wiring ECU loom and its baffling me, I can't find a home for it!!
The above picture has the main loom which comes away from the ECU, which the connector comes away from (in red), the part highlighted in green is the air filter canister housing mount (to give a location).
Thats the blighter!! Its different to all the other electrical connectors in that it is right-angled, so that may be helpful?! It also seperates from the main wiring protective 'tube' about where the red lines end (in the 1st picture) and where the main 'tube' sits into the wiring placeholder over the gearbox housing, and also its got about 40 cm of slack from its 'junction' with the main wiring, so could reach many places. [:(]
I know its probably unlikely that someone will know but hey ho, its worth a try. I am going to remove everything and start over now again!
Thanks in advance.
(I have a picture of it but I don't know how to stick it in this post?) prob solved am now computer literate once more!! [|)]
AndersDK
My Cars:

Post by AndersDK »

adzbaby
My Cars:

Post by adzbaby »

Many thanks Anders!