Back on the road

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

np
My Cars:

Back on the road

Post by np »

After nearly 4 weeks,i have my Xantia back[:D].No more a/bag light(nearly a yr)no more abs light(2 mths) & a new hydractive unit(the long wait[:(!]).Seems to ride better than i remember.So much nicer & much more power that the Fiesta 1.1 i`ve been driving[:I].But the a/c has packed up in the 4 weeks[:(!][:(].
Still,at least the garage washed it[:)].I dont know what they used on the alloys,but i`ve never got them so clean.
Cost a few £££[:0],but still alot cheaper than getting another Xantia est,so i`m happy.
A very happy chappy[:)][:D][8D].
mpr1956
My Cars:

Post by mpr1956 »

I'm sure most of us xant owners become accustomed to our cars and take the ride and handling for granted, -I'm pretty sure I'd be glad to get mine back after a few weeks driving a "normal car". I'm also glad you seem to be pleased with your garage... they get a bad press generally!!
np
My Cars:

Post by np »

I`ve had a bit of work done by them.Things that i cant/wont do.They dont seem to bad,labour rate of £45/hr.They have just become an approved Citroen service garage,so they can do warranty work,but alot cheaper than citroen. The abs wheel sensor on the front cost less than on the GSF shop.I still think that the spheres need changing(after 4 yrs+),but coming up the motorway,the car was floating along[:D],unlike the "normal" Fiesta.
It`s only going to be used untill next Thursday,as my Parents are off on holiday & i`m having my Dad`s company`03 406 HDI 110 est for 3 weeks,AND the fuel card.Nice[:D][}:)][:p]