Intermittent K-Light

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

pumbaah
My Cars:

Intermittent K-Light

Post by pumbaah »

just about to solve 1 issue another one crops up...
my K-light occasionally comes on... during which a sudden judder is felt as though out of petrol / spark.. this is for less than a second...after that back to norm whilst driving..
hooked up to Diag... intermittent contact failure - from the coil pack...changed the darn thing still the same..changed the plugs also the same... cleaned the throttle body, map sensor, stepper motor and etc...still happening ....
tried cleaning the injectors once using additives into the fuel line...probably work, the K-light occurence was less...
now back again?? could it be the injectors??
another thing noted was when idling with the A/c off, the engine can die off when the teh radiator fan run as though not enuf current ...hmmmmmm
anyone help.....
pumbaah
My Cars:

Post by pumbaah »

BTW, guys did a carbon cleaning fo rthe car , saw the before and after result with an endoscope, sure have a big difference, also the engine has less vibrations after that, not to mention less carbon content from CO meter measurement.
pumbaah
My Cars:

Post by pumbaah »

hey guys,
has anyone ever fiddled with a bigger capacity injector in the EW10J engine for the 406 or any Pug engine for that matter???