4X4 moron.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Stuart McB
My Cars:

4X4 moron.

Post by Stuart McB »

Just out of the gate at work and up the road (hurray 12 days off [:D]). Came to some half dozen parked cars on the R/H side of the road. Drove past when the parking changed to the L/H side of the road but just at the change was a 30 something smart ass in a Land Rover 'FREELANDER'. Now he beconed me to pull forward & I thought he was giving way but to my surprise he buzzed down his window and politley told me after I buzzed my window down the he had let through "at least 6 cars and it was time some one let him pass". Now I'm a resonable guy but the cars behind me were not so resonable and horns were being sounded. I pointed out to him that it was great he was curtious but the mere fact that he has an "OFF ROAD VEHICLE" implied that he could pull on to the kerb and so let me & the remaining cars past. He replied "I refuse to pull on to the kerb and grassed area as this will <b>DAMAGE THE ENVIRONMENT</b>!!!!". At this point I explained "you should have thought of that before buying an environment damaging four wheel drive vehicle!". This put the 4x4 driver at a loss for words and he pulled on to the kerb and grassed area, and as I passed thanking him he replied as all beaten drivers in an argument with the customary "WA**ER you F**KING W**ER" Ah the 4X4 upper salary bracket are flumuksed by pure logic [:D] I must have Volcan blood as I also unsualy remained calm through out the whole episoed. [8D]
dillosk8ter
My Cars:

Post by dillosk8ter »

I once had a Rover 600 driver trying to get me to reverse ONTO A VERY BUSY MAIN ROAD!! so that they could pass, I reversed as far as was safe and manouvred the Cit nearly into a hedge...there was now about two car widths for the Rover to get through yet they still managed to scrape their car along the wall of the opposite side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I left them to it...