Question, well 4 actually :)

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Twiss

Question, well 4 actually :)

Post by Twiss »

Hi everybody
1) Does GSF do Brembo front discs for the citroen ZX Aura TD(93)? if so are the vented and grooved ? would also like pads to go with them.
2) can any one recommend a good set of rear drum pads as I am feed up of having to change or alter my rear drums to keep up the braking on her? the ones on her are Standard brake pads, they where fitted by a garage so I am guessing they are not high standard ones.
3) Does any body know where I could get a set of side skirts for my ZX? The only place I have found is CITuning.
4) I am due for a cambelt change soon so I was wondering of getting the cam belt tensioner set from GSF and the Alt Tensioner + belts. can any body tell me what I get in the Cam belt tensioner set and what one I need to order?
My car is a Citroen ZX Aura TD (8/93) 130,000 miles on the clock
Thanks
Vaughn
Dave Bamber
My Cars:

Post by Dave Bamber »

Twiss. Give them a ring, I'm sure they will let you know if they do Brembo's for the ZX.
Have you considered changing the rear beam for one with discs, that will sort your braking out.
I spoke to GSF today for my BX and they confirmed the cam belt tensioner kit has the tensioner and an idler but NO belt. Again if you are in doubt what to order, give them a call. The guys on the phone are very good.
Edited as I've just noticed some ZX side skirts in the for sale section from Louis1,for a 3door.
Twiss

Post by Twiss »

ok I'll have to give them a ring.
Ah forgot to mention my Zx is a 5 Door.
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Yep GSF do Brembo for the ZX. Had some and fitted them on my ZX TD avantage, they were vented but not grooved. As for the rear shoes (on drums pads on discs)If they need adjusting by hand all the time, there must be something wrong with the auto adjusters. Take of the drums and have a look. May just be brake dust clogging them up.