AAAAAAHHHHHH bloody car.....

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

jjandrj6679
My Cars:

AAAAAAHHHHHH bloody car.....

Post by jjandrj6679 »

This is an update on my origional post, to those that have not read my troubled times then feel free to read it, url below.
http://www.andyspares.com/discussionfor ... C_ID=12044
Ive put in an OE Coolant Temp Sender (Green) Hoping that it would be the final straw. Here is the list.
1 x Thottle Pot
1 x Coolant Temp Sender
1 x Air Filter
1 x Fuel Filter
4 x Spark Plugs
4 x Stepper Motors (one at a time)
1 x Cardboard Box ????
Throttle body and all ancilleries were stripped n cleaned.
I have manager to stop her stalling, also stop her reving her bitz of at an idle of 3000 Rpm. Now she does it at 2000 Rpm, which is better but not as it should be.
I stumbled on a pattern of events tonight whilst at work (Taxi) It only occures at temperatures below the 90'C mark on the guage.
Just before 90'C it idles at 1000Rpm, Just after 90'C and onwards it idles at 850Rpm. So i slipped a piece of cardboard between the two Radiators and hey presto it never drops below 90'C therefor no over revving.
I know that this is a temp fix as fuel consumsion is bad, less than 10p a mile, if i drive it like in your DVLA Test, im a cabbie and I cant afford to drive that slow, so does any of you good people know what the hell is going on with my car as peugeot still have no idea and im not paying complete idiots £77.00 per hour when I know more about cars than they do..
I would realy appreciate any suggestions otherwise im going to dump this car soon as Im loosing faith in her rapidly.
Josh