Niggly Bits on 406 executive

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

fordie
My Cars:

Niggly Bits on 406 executive

Post by fordie »

Hi, I have just bought a 96 (N) 406 Executive 2.0 16v. I am very happy with it (i have had about 7 peugeots now, 205 gti, 205 1.9D, 306 1.9d, 206sw, 306 meridian, 307 hdi) But there are a few little bits i would like to get sorted. Firstly The external temperature display just shows 2 dashes and degrees farenheit, could it be the temperature sender or the display (the factory fitted radio has been removed and an aftermarket one fitted)so I wondered if that has anything to do with it as they use the same display, Also the central locking doesn't always unlock the front passenger door, Is this an easy fix? I've also been told it is possible to programme the keys to move the seats & Mirrors (ie: 1 key for me, one for the wife, Whoever unlocks the car it automatically moves seat and mirrors for that person) Just wondered if that is so, if so how????
I also have the little covers that go over the headlight washers missing and one of the switch covers on the passenger seat missing, does anyone know where i can find replacements cheaply? Lastly the washers don't squirt (haven't had time to look yet but wondered if anyone had any ideas)
Thanks All