JameX suspension ?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Twiss

JameX suspension ?

Post by Twiss »

Hi people
I have located a Jamex suspenion kit for my Zx TD Aura which lowers it 35mm includes 4 shocks and 2 springs all for £180.[:D]
but i have never heard of this company has any one else what what they like ?[:I]
VLL
My Cars:

Post by VLL »

Never used Jamex stuff before myself but they have been around for a long time so should be ok.
Any good suspension kit will transfrom a already good handling but soft ZX into a great handling and firm ZX.
Well worth the upgrade, good for showing those bloody boy racers in their Corsa's, Saxo's and Fiesta's who's boss!!!
arry_b

Post by arry_b »

What do they have you do on the back? I believe playing with the torsion bar set up is not trivial to lower.
rossnunn
My Cars:

Post by rossnunn »

I'm going to be facing a similar problem. The ZX it currently lowered 35mm on Springs at the front and nothing at the rear, I know - the MOT dude already had a mutter cos the lights wouldn't properly adjust etc, but there is a reason I haven't had the back done.
I'm planning to have a boot install made & the weight of that should pull the back down. My concern is that the rear shocks will be too 'bouncy' so I'll need to stiffen the rear up.
I've had all sorts of mad ideas including fitting a extra set of shocks! But will have to fork out for some adjustable ones I think.
Twiss

Post by Twiss »

right cool i'll order a set then.
If u want to look at them here the web site link http://www.prosport.uk.com/acatalog/Jam ... _Kits.html