rain , rain, go away.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

landylass
My Cars:

rain , rain, go away.

Post by landylass »

[V]what is it with me and my transport?
I seem as if i am always going to have to wear wellies!Many year go was unfortunate enough to own a suzuki sj413. if it rained i needed wellies and umberella. If it froze i needed ice pick then umberella. Then I moved on(Perhaps) several volvos and vauxhalls later, I had a series 2 landrover, more holes than a collander and out came the wellies again..went up a league (not)and bought a disco .lol.[:(]need waders in this and still do!! Now what have i got... brian the speedy snail.. disguised as a 2cv, where the hell does the drizzle get in run into the trough inside of the vent. and onto my wellies??? put the hose pipe on it.nothing.put the watering can on it.nothing. Let it do slightly more than drizzle and heypresto.
Where is it getting in and can i stop it..
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Hey! it knows that you know that you know that it knows that you are thinking of fixing some thing it knows you dont know where it is to be fixed.
dan.2cv
My Cars:

Post by dan.2cv »

If the old watering can trick doesn't work you're pouring it over a part which isn't leaking!! Check the windscreen seals. Also get an assistant to pour the water while you sit inside and have a good look. Try pouring from the roof area as water has a habit of finding its way in, trickling down then dripping off of something else miles away. It's probably coming in from the bootlid!! (joke)
You're very lucky; I need a normal car and can't afford the luxury having a 2CV to play with any more.
Don't take it personally, I'm sure Brian loves you.