want to fit NOS to my ZX 20 16V

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

genius
My Cars:

want to fit NOS to my ZX 20 16V

Post by genius »

Anybody with any info on the subject?plus has anybody out there got an electric window winder for the same 3 door.
np
My Cars:

Post by np »

Do a internet search,google etc for Wizzards Of Nos.They do every thing nos,fully fitted or DIY.
np
My Cars:

Post by np »

Couldn`t find anything on the `net.But whenever i see a car on tv with it fitted,its allways from them.As long as your engine is running good,& not clapped out,then any car can have it.Power upgrades,or jets as there called,usally come in +25,50,75,or 100 bhp.You start putting 100bhp more through your front wheels,then something will break!.But 25 or 50 will be different.Also,depending on how you use it,you may well get through alot of bottles very quickly!I saw a old 5th gear on cable the other week.They fitted a +50bhp kit to a Golf TD.With Tiff driving a Honda NSX,& Vicky,mmm...........(sorry!)driving the Golf,they had a drag race.The Golf very nearly beat the NSX!
VLL
My Cars:

Post by VLL »

Always fancied fitting NOS to my TD as if you read the blurb they say that its more effective on a diesel engine than petrol. With mine around about 110-115bhp just now with the pump and boost mods and with my intercooler water spray almost finished a boost of around another 50bhp with NOS would make it a seriously quick car while still being cheap to run off gas.
Might find out more about costs from http://www.noswizard.com/
np
My Cars:

Post by np »

Thats the company i`m on about.Couldn`t find it though.
Thanks.
wilkobob
My Cars:

Post by wilkobob »

hmmm, and they are only 20 mins away (he he he he)
Twiss

Post by Twiss »

I my self would also like ot fit NOS to my TD VLL but liviing on the I.O.W makes doing my car up a little more differcult.
i'll take a look at that link to see what can be done,
On a back of a acar --> If u can read this then Your car is almost as fast as mine!!!!!!
goose
My Cars:

Post by goose »

wet nos only dont be fooled by these cheap dry nos systems as they are more trouble than they are worth. a mate had a 75 shot of wet nos going into his civic vtech but he prepped the haed first uprating the valves and vaious other stuff!! its not a cheap mod!!
if in was u i wud do what i was gonna do with mine cams and a re-map estimated i wud have been seeing 180-190 bhp for about £600 wet nos is about £800 (for a decent set up) plus you have to strengthen the head aswell!!!