In trouble.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

tomsheppard
My Cars:

In trouble.

Post by tomsheppard »

All I did was sit on the remote while Le Mans was on the telly. WBM said it was too loud and that I did it on purpose! As if!
oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

Wow you mean she actually lets you TOUCH the remote, I am allowed an old scientific calculator as a kind of placebo.
Stewart
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

Not that I have a wife but for similar situations you need a programmable remote like I have or even better, the remote program for my mobile phone which can operate the tv, video, everything. Can be used to great effect at peoples houses as they think their tv's are playing up etc whilst I sit there smugly apparently writing a text message
406 V6
My Cars:

Post by 406 V6 »

Buy one of those remote control watches [;)]
bxbodger
My Cars:

Post by bxbodger »

Are none of you masters in your own house??????
Control and operation of remotes is technical and therefore mens work!!!!!!!!!!( except when its corrie time........)
My missus was so ill with flu over christmas she actually sat through hotrod buildoff, and 3 continuous hours of 'american hotrod' without complaint, although she did draw the line at the Mikey special on american chopper........
Vauxhall remote security is not too good- my neighbours remote key for his Mevira or whatever its called worked my Wickes cordless doorbell- I had to change its frequency with the internal jumpers.
What was most bizarre, however, was that it played a different tune when his remote worked it to the ones that are available to me!!!!!!!!
turbolag

Post by turbolag »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by 406 V6</i>

Buy one of those remote control watches [;)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I got one of those for xmas some years back. A few days later I was round a friends house & i kept discretely turning his satellite receiver off. Within minutes i had him on his knees with a screw driver taking the damn thing apart trying to find the 'fault'. Priceless fun.
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Primitives! I have a GPS watch, constant to my position on the globe. When I go West, it loses an hour per time zone and when I go East, it gains a similar amount. If I go via Gatwick it stops for three days.