Sorry for this 1000 posts.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Stuart McB
My Cars:

Sorry for this 1000 posts.

Post by Stuart McB »

Can't help my self 1000 posts and 3 Citroens in 2 years can't be bad. Oh and the Reno for the wife. Lets hope 2005 is as good as 2004. [:D][:D]
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Whoooo!
Well done that man!
paranoid
My Cars:

Post by paranoid »

Flash bugger[:D][:D]
only.........to go
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Marty, love the sheep thing at the page bottom. Paranoid, not flash. I aint nerver had an XM, BX or a Xantia.So I'm just a regular car bloke with no special hydro-oily skills like you lot. Keep asking the wife but she still says no. Mind you saying that last week end she adked "if we had kids what kind of CHEAP car with 5 doors would you have?" Hmmm, seen a couple of nice Xantias for sale locally. So one may be on it's way in 2005
uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Keep asking the wife but she still says no<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Too much information, Stuart!! [}:)]
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep asking the wife but she still says no
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Too much information, Stuart!! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
This is the season to be *$£"y [:)]