Anyone have access to Diag2000 Peugeot analyser?

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

christi

Anyone have access to Diag2000 Peugeot analyser?

Post by christi »

I want to switch on the cruise control functionality in the ECU of my 806 HDI.
The generic scan tools / fault code readers cannot do this, it has to be a Diag2000 which is what the Peugeot dealers use.
I can't find a dealer that will do this for me, probably they don't want to be liable for making a mistake or something, and they certainly won't let me near the analyser.
Does anyone here know a garage that has a Diag2000 in South East England who might be a little more helpful? Maybe a non Peugeot delaer who has somehow got hold of one of these things.
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

have you tried a citroen dealer with a Lexia or Proxia machine ? they are practicaly identical macines as a diag2000,they would just program it as a C8 & it will work fine. have you fitted the additional brake switch & the cc stalk ?
christi

Post by christi »

I think that the brake and clutch switches are already there.
I have to run wiring for the stalk back to the engine bay because it looks like the ECU signals stop at the connector where everything goes through the bulkhead.
Haven't done it yet no as I wanted to do the reprograming bit first.
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

sorry,iv been mistaken i was thinking the 806 was the citroen equivalent of the C8 when in fact its the synergie.i'm not sure if this has the programing capability or not.
christi

Post by christi »

cruise control was definitely a factory fit option on the HDI
I have a brochure that says so, and a parts CD that says so
Also there is only one part number for an ECU, so the one that I have must be able to do it.