INTERESTING STORIES & VIDEO CLIPS ETC

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

ACTIVE8
My Cars:

INTERESTING STORIES & VIDEO CLIPS ETC

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Check out this website for interesting stories, and video clips etc.[:D][:D][:D] [:)][:)][:)] [:D][:D][:D]
Also have a look at the way a customer was treated by a BMW[:I][:I] main dealer, amazing story, and poor quality customer service!!!!!
The website is www.mycarsucks.com.
The BMW story is under the sub section cars suck, and has the title savage BMW sucks. Also have a look at the dinosaur car LOL[:D]
As for the GMC Jimmy that went in for a repair, and came back with the badge upside down, well just like the details about the upside down Citroen badge (from eBay)[:D] on this particular forum, it proves that the same botch up happens anywhere![:D][:D][:D]
I hope you enjoy looking at this website, I certainly did! [:D][:D]
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Use a flamer kit and maybe this will happen!
Please look under the pictures, about the minivan to see what did happen!
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Like the Audi being towed away. That'll teach em. As for the Toyota doesn't every one drive like that ?
oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

The apparent inability of some of these vehicles to self repair for free is appalling, some of the owners sound like they need a mechanic to operate the fuel filler. Motoring is definitely dumbing down.
Stewart
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

I was surprised to see that they even sell Lada, Kia & Yugo cars in the states! [:D][:D]
beezer

Post by beezer »

The Ford Festiva in the US is a Kia Pride. The Mercury Tracer is a Mazda 323. Confusing.
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Which would you go for though? "THE FORD MERCURY TRACER !!!!" or the (yawwwwwwwwwwn) Mazda 323.
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Yeah it's amazing the lengths they go to with different names for different markets.
I saw something the other day on T.V about the Dodge Durrango, (odd name!)which questions the general perception that 4 X 4's are tough vehicles.
The report highlighted the amount of vehicles that have had top front ball joint failures at very low mileages.
Where they had not been off road, and were obviously status symbols. (Nothing unusual there then!)
With the joint failing, the wheel dissappearing, and the collapse to the ground owners have been lucky to survive the inevitable accident.
They end up with a badly damaged undrivable vehicle, and find that Daimler Chrysler is not willing to help them, and admit liability for a faulty product. Even though the offending part has been made at the same factory in every case.
Warranty, what warranty? [:D]
Even Humvee's are meant to have a similar problem!
Status symbol my A**E, more like a liability! [:D]
I would rather own a vehicle when someone else has lost money on it through depreciation, and when all the faults have been ironed out. It would seem that manufacturers are now quite happy to release new vehicles too soon, before they have thoroughly tested them, and made sure they are safe. They seem to expect their customers to carry out the tests that should do.
Surely thats not a good idea when people get injured, or worst still killed!
Great way to retain your customer base, and care for people.[:(!]