That ZX TD magic!

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

David W
My Cars:

That ZX TD magic!

Post by David W »

Guys,
Excuse the plugging but if anyone wants one of the most genuine ZX TD's about have a look over over in Classifieds for "1993 ZX TD For Sale".
We've had a bit of a shuffle about with our vehicles and it left a pretty close call between our Xantia and ZX to go....bothTD's, the same age, good spec, full history and both fitted with a new clutch in past year!
The good lady wanted to keep the ZX for its nippy driving ability...and because she just liked it. However I won and the Xantia has kept its place as it will tow our horse trailer and has a better stereo!!
Thanks,
David
David W
My Cars:

Post by David W »

OK so the ZX TD perhaps is losing its magic here but if you're interested have a look at...
http://www.woollard.com.btinternet.co.uk/ZXSale.htm
...to see the very original ZX TD we've enjoyed driving for the past two years.
David
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

LOL!
Amazed you havent had more interest David.
jeremy
My Cars:

Post by jeremy »

Now if I swapped the wheel back I wonder how long it would be before my wife noticed that she'd got a TURBO !!!!
Seriously - looks a nice car - hope you find someone interested soon.
jeremy
David W
My Cars:

Post by David W »

>>Amazed you haven't had more interest David.
Just a few contacts Marty. The usual "I'll give you £350" offers, nothing wrong in trying as they do go for that on EBay! And some folks who (quite rightly) pointed out that they were interested but I hadn't actually put a price...plus the MOT was too short at 6wks.
Hence I've put a full MOT on it and given it an oil change service as I've posted in classifieds...and fixed on a starting price of £700ish.
I'm pretty relaxed about selling (and buying), it'll find a home when the right person sees it.
Thanks,
David
David W
My Cars:

Post by David W »

OK sold now. Local chap was first to see and bought it within ten mins of looking.... for very very close to the asking price.
It really was a truly exceptional condition ZX.
Thanks for your interest.
David