Seems like I've bought a DS5

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
Quackers
Posts: 399
Joined: 11 Nov 2005, 12:58
x 17

Re: Seems like I've bought a DS5

Unread post by Quackers »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 13 Jun 2017, 10:52 Who knows Rick, it might be possible to retrofit the newer 'hydraulic progressive cushions' in a few years when they are rolled out to everything in the range. Can't see how it can be more complicated than fitting a normal shock absorber!


Having just watched this showing off that new suspension , the idea of a DS5 with them seems appealing maybe next decade. Hopefully a new C5 will be on the market with these by then.
Last edited by myglaren on 13 Jun 2017, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: YouTube tags
ekjdm14
(Donor 2020)
Posts: 1989
Joined: 19 Jan 2015, 17:42
x 263

Re: Seems like I've bought a DS5

Unread post by ekjdm14 »

I just hope the new system doesn't live up to it's acronym of Citroen Advanced Comfort :? Wish they'd show a real video rather than a computer exaggerated simulation of how they SAY it performs...
'95 Xantia LX 1.9D-auto, Black, 118k
'97 306 XS 1.6i, Blaze Yellow, 29k
'96 ZX SX 1.9TD, White, 88k
'98 306 1.9D, Cherry Red, 180?k
'05 "Fraud Fuco" Focus stopgap/beater
'12 Mini freebie project