C5 Tourer 2008 V6 HDi Suspension fault

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
chris_reade
Donor 2024
Posts: 29
Joined: 10 Mar 2005, 17:34
x 1

Re: C5 Tourer 2008 V6 HDi Suspension fault

Unread post by chris_reade »

All fixed, just the fuse under the ecu. Thanks for all help, I have been in hospital for a week, hence the silence. Before that I found an independent Mechanic with a lexia just round the corner. The lexia showed no faults, so after a 2 day investigation he found the maxi fuses under the ecu. All seems fine, no leaks, if I ever find why the fuse blew I'll let you know. Cheers, Chris ps he only charged me 60€ to sort it!
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11826
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2001

Re: C5 Tourer 2008 V6 HDi Suspension fault

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

This problem is often due to a build up of dust/brush residue inside the pump............
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
chris_reade
Donor 2024
Posts: 29
Joined: 10 Mar 2005, 17:34
x 1

Re: C5 Tourer 2008 V6 HDi Suspension fault

Unread post by chris_reade »

Right, will keep an eye on that! Thanks again.
User avatar
GiveMeABreak
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 41989
Joined: 15 Sep 2015, 19:38
x 6957

Re: C5 Tourer 2008 V6 HDi Suspension fault

Unread post by GiveMeABreak »

Great, thanks for updating us - always good to get the end result and cause!
Please note, I'm no longer active on the Forum, so won't respond to messages.

Marc