I thought most S1 V6s did have part leather?
Its certainly looks a V6
oh the grain , the grain
-
Citroenmad
- Posts: 8125
- Joined: 04 Dec 2008, 22:08
- x 110
-
DHallworth
- (Donor 2025)
- Posts: 2436
- Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 17:05
- x 167
I've had 5 Series 1 V6's and one Series 2 V6.
All but one of the Series 1's had full leather, the green one I had with half leather had a winter pack on it which was half leather, heated seats and headlight washers. This pack was uber rare on the Series 1 apparently.
My Series 2 had full leather. I've never seen a Series 2 without it.
David.
All but one of the Series 1's had full leather, the green one I had with half leather had a winter pack on it which was half leather, heated seats and headlight washers. This pack was uber rare on the Series 1 apparently.
My Series 2 had full leather. I've never seen a Series 2 without it.
David.
'98 Xantia Activa V6 
'00 XM V6 Exclusive
'15 C4 BlueHDi Feel
'00 XM V6 Exclusive
'15 C4 BlueHDi Feel
-
f00lzz
- Posts: 795
- Joined: 28 Mar 2006, 19:30
Well it say's V6 on the boot.. I suppose as it's a left hooker they probably did different specs to the Uk... quite like the half leather look!
Ian
Account Ref: 6419
Current Cars
Nissan X-Trail SVE
Saab 2.2TiD
Merc E270 Estate
Past Citroens
2001 Xantia 3.0 Exclusive
1999 Xantia 1.9TD
1997 Xantia 3.0 Exclusive
1995 XM 3.0 Exclusive Estate
Account Ref: 6419
Current Cars
Nissan X-Trail SVE
Saab 2.2TiD
Merc E270 Estate
Past Citroens
2001 Xantia 3.0 Exclusive
1999 Xantia 1.9TD
1997 Xantia 3.0 Exclusive
1995 XM 3.0 Exclusive Estate