I am an Activaist-v6 and a 2.1Estateerr
-
Deanxm
- Posts: 3327
- Joined: 18 Dec 2008, 17:57
- x 87
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
Oh yes of course, and if i get an advisory im like a footballer contesting a booking, but to walk out across the carpark to get into the car, keys in hand after being told "its all done" and see that certificate on the passenger seat with that empty white advisory box, no matter how bad the days been, its always a nice drive home.
D
D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)
Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)
Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
-
Stickyfinger
- (Donor 2016)
- Posts: 11822
- Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
- x 2000
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
My MOT garage is very small, lets say it is a "customer interactive experience"..... 
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Activa, the Moose Dodger
-
Deanxm
- Posts: 3327
- Joined: 18 Dec 2008, 17:57
- x 87
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
So is mine if i get an advisory, like the time they said my reversing lights didnt work, they did!
D
D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)
Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)
Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55047
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8375
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
Same hereBenC5HDi wrote:I find an MOT test more stressful than I found waiting in the delivery room when the kids were born!
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
-
Stickyfinger
- (Donor 2016)
- Posts: 11822
- Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
- x 2000
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
Do you Slap the testers backside till he cries if you pass ?
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Activa, the Moose Dodger
-
Stickyfinger
- (Donor 2016)
- Posts: 11822
- Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
- x 2000
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
Coke cans are CRAP
One decided to self detonate today all over the dash, passenger seat and inside of the screen !
One decided to self detonate today all over the dash, passenger seat and inside of the screen !
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Activa, the Moose Dodger
-
Hell Razor5543
- (Donor 2023)
- Posts: 14306
- Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
- x 3306
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
Well, unusually for a British summer it was warm today. How long was the can on the dashboard for (in direct sunlight)?
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
-
Stickyfinger
- (Donor 2016)
- Posts: 11822
- Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
- x 2000
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
On the seat, most of the day
NEVER had that before however, the whole top ruptured ....they don't make them like they used to |:)
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Activa, the Moose Dodger
-
Deanxm
- Posts: 3327
- Joined: 18 Dec 2008, 17:57
- x 87
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
You are going to have to get handy with the vax or the wasps are going to love you this year 
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)
Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)
Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
-
Stickyfinger
- (Donor 2016)
- Posts: 11822
- Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
- x 2000
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
All on the leather, dash and inside the screen, surprisingly none on the carpets.
Leather cleaner, window cleaner and interior detailer, with luck that will keep the buzzing low
Leather cleaner, window cleaner and interior detailer, with luck that will keep the buzzing low
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Activa, the Moose Dodger
-
Deanxm
- Posts: 3327
- Joined: 18 Dec 2008, 17:57
- x 87
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
Not too bad then, especially if you had the chance to sponge it over before it dried.
You shouldnt drink that stuff anyway, tastes way to nice to be good for you.
D
You shouldnt drink that stuff anyway, tastes way to nice to be good for you.
D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)
Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)
Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
-
Stickyfinger
- (Donor 2016)
- Posts: 11822
- Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
- x 2000
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
Not as bad as the Columbian Marching Powder.........
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Activa, the Moose Dodger
-
Deanxm
- Posts: 3327
- Joined: 18 Dec 2008, 17:57
- x 87
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
That will attract something much worse than wasps no matter how hard you scrub it, especially at ports
D
D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)
Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)
Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
-
Hell Razor5543
- (Donor 2023)
- Posts: 14306
- Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
- x 3306
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
Is that can explosion why you need a new door card?
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
-
Stickyfinger
- (Donor 2016)
- Posts: 11822
- Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
- x 2000
Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict
Nope.....just need the wood, added the trim and short of one piece.
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Activa, the Moose Dodger