I am an Activaist-v6 and a 2.1Estateerr

Contains the Activa Register, Buyers Guide and Activa "finds" on eBay and elsewhere. Post Activa-specific items that do not fall naturally into the Citroen Forum.
Deanxm
Posts: 3327
Joined: 18 Dec 2008, 17:57
x 87

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Deanxm »

Oh yes of course, and if i get an advisory im like a footballer contesting a booking, but to walk out across the carpark to get into the car, keys in hand after being told "its all done" and see that certificate on the passenger seat with that empty white advisory box, no matter how bad the days been, its always a nice drive home.

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11824
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2000

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

My MOT garage is very small, lets say it is a "customer interactive experience"..... :)
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Deanxm
Posts: 3327
Joined: 18 Dec 2008, 17:57
x 87

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Deanxm »

So is mine if i get an advisory, like the time they said my reversing lights didnt work, they did!

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55047
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8378

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by CitroJim »

BenC5HDi wrote:I find an MOT test more stressful than I found waiting in the delivery room when the kids were born!
Same here :twisted:
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11824
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2000

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

Do you Slap the testers backside till he cries if you pass ?
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11824
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2000

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

Coke cans are CRAP

One decided to self detonate today all over the dash, passenger seat and inside of the screen !
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Hell Razor5543
(Donor 2023)
Posts: 14306
Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
x 3306

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Hell Razor5543 »

Well, unusually for a British summer it was warm today. How long was the can on the dashboard for (in direct sunlight)?
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+

Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11824
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2000

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

On the seat, most of the day :) NEVER had that before however, the whole top ruptured ....they don't make them like they used to |:)
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Deanxm
Posts: 3327
Joined: 18 Dec 2008, 17:57
x 87

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Deanxm »

You are going to have to get handy with the vax or the wasps are going to love you this year :rofl2:
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11824
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2000

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

All on the leather, dash and inside the screen, surprisingly none on the carpets.

Leather cleaner, window cleaner and interior detailer, with luck that will keep the buzzing low :)
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Deanxm
Posts: 3327
Joined: 18 Dec 2008, 17:57
x 87

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Deanxm »

Not too bad then, especially if you had the chance to sponge it over before it dried.
You shouldnt drink that stuff anyway, tastes way to nice to be good for you.

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11824
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2000

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

Not as bad as the Columbian Marching Powder.........
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Deanxm
Posts: 3327
Joined: 18 Dec 2008, 17:57
x 87

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Deanxm »

That will attract something much worse than wasps no matter how hard you scrub it, especially at ports :wink:

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
Hell Razor5543
(Donor 2023)
Posts: 14306
Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
x 3306

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Hell Razor5543 »

Is that can explosion why you need a new door card?
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+

Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11824
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2000

Re: I am an Activa owner...a V6 and I am an addict

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

Nope.....just need the wood, added the trim and short of one piece.
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger