Hi there, i recently made a post about a problem i'm having with my 406 speedo (Sagem).
I am trying to find a wiring diagram for the XU10J2CTE (2.0 Turbo petrol) engine but to little avail.
Would anyone out there happen to have one which you could e-mail me?
My address is [email protected]
Many Thanks
406 Wiring Diagrams
-
Mark_Casey
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 16 Dec 2004, 15:16
It's listed here Edward...check the 'Peugeot All Models' section first 
http://peugeot.mainspot.net/wiring_diagram.shtml
http://peugeot.mainspot.net/wiring_diagram.shtml
-
Xantyprido888
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 13 Jul 2026, 10:30
Re: 406 Wiring Diagrams
Hello, I have a 1998 Activa, Im looking for an ecu pinout diagram as Im installing a stand alone ecu.
Mark could u please re post that 406 diagram again
Mark could u please re post that 406 diagram again
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9330
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1940
Re: 406 Wiring Diagrams
The thread is over 20 years old and neither poster has been back to FCF since then. In addition the site linked to no longer exists. Have a look at the Wayback Machine's record of the site.
https://web.archive.org/web/20080302184 ... gram.shtml
https://web.archive.org/web/20080302184 ... gram.shtml
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson