Anders; almost an Aussie?

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Anders; almost an Aussie?

Post by alan s »

Anders, I've no doubts this has been big news in Denmark. I know it's been extra big over here.
What next I wonder? They're always talking ditching the British Royals but they seem to have taken your Royals to heart.
Could we end up with a joint nationality & if so what would we both be called?
Ausdanes or Denaussies? Next we'll have a free trade agreement (has to be better than the one we just got conned with by the Yanks) improve our Cheese making skills and have a Football Code called Ausdanish Rules.
The only down side I can see is that you guys have used cars as expensive as ours, but who knows, Mary's sister might marry Prince Harry then we can have a 3 way deal.[:D][:D][:o)]
http://au.news.yahoo.com/040514/19/p024.html
Alan S (brother Al) [;)][:0]
Dave Bamber
My Cars:

Post by Dave Bamber »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by alans</i>

Anders, I've no doubts this has been big news in Denmark. I know it's been extra big over here.
What next I wonder? They're always talking ditching the British Royals but they seem to have taken your Royals to heart.
Could we end up with a joint nationality & if so what would we both be called?
Ausdanes or Denaussies? Next we'll have a free trade agreement (has to be better than the one we just got conned with by the Yanks) improve our Cheese making skills and have a Football Code called Ausdanish Rules.
The only down side I can see is that you guys have used cars as expensive as ours, but who knows, Mary's sister might marry Prince Harry then we can have a 3 way deal.[:D][:D][:o)]
http://au.news.yahoo.com/040514/19/p024.html
Alan S (brother Al) [;)][:0]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Can only improve the Aussie beer brewing skills too.......[:D][}:)][:o)]
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

Well that's something I always show a keen interest in, particularly of late where I had a few disasters during the hot summer.
But ask Bob Smith what he reckons about my Chardonnay.
In any case; there's no such thing as a bad tasting beer, it's all about aquiring a taste and I've found they all taste good after 3 bottles particularly if they're about 6.5%[:p][:p][:p]
Alan S [}:)][;)][:o)]