am i ill ?

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

mark_sp

am i ill ?

Post by mark_sp »

On Friday evening I had the choice of crawling under the Xantia with a can of WD40 or planting some Strawbery plants. Inexplicably I chose to do the planting ! It was only after I had completed the planting and walked around to the front of the house that I noticed the Xantia on the drive, and my blood ran cold. So am I ill, is it the onset of old codgerism ? or had I maybe soaked up too many rays ? with hindsight I did sink a couple [or 5] of ice cold beers while I was doing the planting, and beer + strawberry plants is okay where as beer + cars isn't.
Mark_sp
ghostrider
My Cars:

Post by ghostrider »

Sounds like you got your life back Mark, I love my cars dearly but I've come to the conclusion that if it aint broke don't fix it. I used to spend my whole life doing preventative maintenance, then I became too busy and discovered the if essential jobs were done on time ish that they were not any less reliable and I had time for sitting in the garden with a couple of cold beers and generally enjoying life:-)))
Pete
________
VERMONT DISPENSARY
Last edited by ghostrider on 22 Feb 2011, 05:36, edited 1 time in total.
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

Don't know how keen I am on the "beer & strawberry" diet though [:D][:D][:0][}:)]
Alan S [:o)]
philbar
My Cars:

Post by philbar »

life??? whats a life???[xx(][?][xx(][?]
Phil[:o)]