OEM Parts and Manufacturers for the Citroen C5 Aircross 1.5 BlueHDi 96 kW (YHZ Engine Code)

Handy links to other sites (car related) suggested by members
owl
Posts: 84
Joined: 07 Oct 2025, 19:26
x 15

OEM Parts and Manufacturers for the Citroen C5 Aircross 1.5 BlueHDi 96 kW (YHZ Engine Code)

Unread post by owl »

As we all know, car manufacturers generally do not manufacture their own spare parts. Instead, they work with OEM suppliers and use their components in their vehicles. In many cases, these parts are the very same components supplied by the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).

Some people may have difficulty accessing OEM replacement parts in their region. However, if you are as particular about your car as I am, you can source the parts directly from the OEM manufacturers listed below.

Please note: This is not a complete parts list. These are the parts and OEM suppliers I have identified through my own research. Some of these parts may also be compatible with other vehicles, such as the Peugeot 3008, Peugeot 5008, Opel Grandland, and Opel Frontera, depending on the engine and vehicle specifications.

I will keep updating this list as I discover more parts and suppliers. That’s all for now! 😁

1. Routine Maintenance Parts

Oil Filter

• OEM part number: 1624797780
• OEM manufacturer: MANN-FILTER HU 7032 Z

Air Filter

• OEM part number: 9813908880
• OEM manufacturer: MANN-FILTER C 24 036

Cabin Filter

• OEM part number: 9821501880
• OEM manufacturer: micronAir 6447 XG

Fuel Filter

• OEM part number: 9820226380
• OEM manufacturer: PURFLUX C875

2. Engine Mounts

Upper Right Engine Mount

This engine mount is hydraulic, so aftermarket alternatives from other manufacturers unfortunately may not provide the same performance. For this reason, I recommend using either the genuine OEM part or the component supplied by the OEM manufacturer listed below.

• OEM part number: 98 202 975 80
• OEM manufacturer: Lemförder 43230 01

3. Timing Belt Kit + Water Pump

• OEM part number: 16 381 596 80
• OEM manufacturer: DAYCO KTBWP12080

4. Shock absorber mounting

• OEM part number: 9800479780
• OEM manufacturer: SACHS 801 06, SACHS 801 066

5. Shock Absorbers

• OEM part number: 9830263980 (front), 9830295380; 9830295580(rear)

For the Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV) versions, the rear axle OEM part number varies due to the battery weight and differences in chassis design.

• OEM manufacturer: KYB 3348095, KYB 3448033

The key to the Progressive Hydraulic Cushions suspension system is to use OEM shock absorbers or those supplied by the aforementioned OEM manufacturer. The “magic carpet” ride quality will be somewhat compromised if shock absorbers from a different brand are installed.


——————————————————
I hope this list helps other owners looking for the original suppliers behind the parts fitted to their vehicles. I’ll add more information as I find it!
Last edited by owl on 11 Oct 2026, 18:38, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21157
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8122

Re: OEM Parts and Manufacturers for the Citroen C5 Aircross 1.5 BlueHDi 96 kW (YHZ Engine Code)

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Thanks for posting and future editing of this thread. :)
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!