Grand Picasso/Grand Spacetourer: Tip for more cargo room in 7 seat configuration

Yes, place your time and money saving tips here.Nothing illegal or dangerous please!Motoring related only please.
Solarriors
Posts: 109
Joined: 14 Nov 2025, 01:55
x 7

Grand Picasso/Grand Spacetourer: Tip for more cargo room in 7 seat configuration

Unread post by Solarriors »

It belongs here or in Citroen, please move accordingly.
Did this simple layout management was ever mentioned?
It allows for easily 3 medium luggage plus some folded clothes or bags underneath the seats. The luggage will naturally hold the flaps upwards while adding more vibration dampening at the back. Yes there's largely space to stay up without squeezing anything.
Can't send. MP4 ?
Last edited by Solarriors on 28 Sep 2026, 12:40, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paul-R
Moderating Team
Posts: 9354
Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
x 1938

Re: Grand Picasso/Spacetoyrer: Tip for more cargo room in 7 seat configuration

Unread post by Paul-R »

JPGs can be uploaded directly to the forum but you need to upload videos to YouTube and then post the link here.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Solarriors
Posts: 109
Joined: 14 Nov 2025, 01:55
x 7

Re: Grand Picasso/Grand Spacetourer: Tip for more cargo room in 7 seat configuration

Unread post by Solarriors »

If I post on Youtube then I'd need to make a proper video for it