Sonde nox amont

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
NonoZZ
Posts: 2
Joined: 09 Oct 2026, 12:21

Sonde nox amont

Unread post by NonoZZ »

Bonjour a tous
Sur un 308 t9 2lbluehdi eat8 de 2018, la sonde nox amont (pas aval); est situé ou?
Par le capot je vois une sonde vissé sur l' échappement après le turbo, est ce elle? Je pensais que c'était une sonde lambda oxygène mais je pense pas qu il y en ait sur ces diesels, la sonde nox fait aussi office de sonde a oxygène il me.semble. Normalement les sondes nox ont un boîtier électronique mais quand je suis le fil de la sonde mais je vois pas où il descend, il descend le long du tablier et faut démonter pour voir si au bout ya le boîtier.
Merci
Attachments
Screenshot_2026-03-02-20-16-51-647_com.miui.gallery.jpg
User avatar
Paul-R
Moderating Team
Posts: 9360
Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
x 1938

Re: Sonde nox amont

Unread post by Paul-R »

NonoZZ wrote: 09 Oct 2026, 12:32 Hello everyone
On a 308 t9 2lbluehdi eat8 from 2018, the upstream (not downstream) nox probe; is located where?
Through the bonnet I see a probe screwed onto the exhaust after the turbo, is that it? I thought it was an ordinary oxygen probe but I don't think there is one on these diesels, the nox probe also acts as an oxygen probe it seems to me. Normally nox probes have an electronic box but when I follow the probe wire but I don't see where it goes down, it goes down along the apron and you have to disassemble it to see if the box is at the end.
THANKS
Image
Please post in English. Use an online translator if necessary.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
NonoZZ
Posts: 2
Joined: 09 Oct 2026, 12:21

Upstream nox sensor

Unread post by NonoZZ »

> Hello everyone,
> On a 2018 Peugeot 308 T9 2.0 BlueHDi EAT8, where is the upstream NOx sensor (not the downstream) located?
> From under the hood, I see a sensor screwed into the exhaust right after the turbo. Is that it? I thought it was an oxygen lambda sensor, but I don't think there are any on these diesels—the NOx sensor also acts as an oxygen sensor, I believe. Normally, NOx sensors have an electronic control module, but when I follow the wire from the sensor, I can't see where it goes. It runs down along the firewall, and you have to disassemble things to see if the module is at the end.
> Thanks