C3 2017 Tailgate lock wiring

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
gavin_v
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Oct 2026, 22:43

C3 2017 Tailgate lock wiring

Unread post by gavin_v »

I have a 2018 C3 PureTech 110, the tailgate lock working intermittently looking for a wiring diagram or help fixing the problem, replacing the lock does not help
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21148
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8119

Re: C3 2017 Tailgate lock wiring

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Unfortunately your car is too young for my set of backup diagrams but hopefully someone with access to the modern diagrams will see your post and help out. Good luck :)
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
PaulC5
Donor 2024
Posts: 2624
Joined: 06 Jun 2023, 15:26
x 683

Re: C3 2017 Tailgate lock wiring

Unread post by PaulC5 »

You could check the wiring between the body and tail gate for damage.