Diagbox download

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
Linda78
Posts: 3
Joined: 02 Oct 2026, 22:12

Diagbox download

Unread post by Linda78 »

Hi,
I have problems with my peugeot 308 1.6 2007. I need to have evidens that the previus owner of the cars erased faultcodes before she sold it to me. I have some budget diagbox from aliexpress but it wont show erased codes.
No mecanic is willing to help me. They say its impossible to show erased codes.
What should I do ? Can a get I " real " diagbox/lexia somewere ?
❤️
User avatar
Mihael_M
Donor 2024
Posts: 197
Joined: 14 Aug 2024, 18:58
x 37

Re: Diagbox download

Unread post by Mihael_M »

You cannot see the errors that have been deleted. That is simply how it is, and it is nothing to worry about.
Diagbox is software, and Lexia 3 is hardware.
Linda78
Posts: 3
Joined: 02 Oct 2026, 22:12

Re: Diagbox download

Unread post by Linda78 »

But some say it showes in historique des interventions..in the BSI log. Its importent to me..
User avatar
Sloppysod
Moderating Team
Posts: 1526
Joined: 23 May 2015, 23:35
x 396

Re: Diagbox download

Unread post by Sloppysod »

Hi, Linda, welcome to the forum, what are the problems you have with your car, "we" may be able to help fix them.
Stu 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

"Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go"Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
User avatar
windy1603
Posts: 36
Joined: 30 Jul 2026, 10:24
x 10

Re: Diagbox download

Unread post by windy1603 »

Depending on diagbox version there should be an option in the BSi to read Faults History or After Sales Zone
cit-rotti
Donor 2024
Posts: 275
Joined: 07 May 2020, 09:19
x 77

Re: Diagbox download

Unread post by cit-rotti »

Even deleted faults generally remain visible in the fault log and cannot be deleted using the Diagbox – however, the Diagbox is required to read out the fault log.

In the previous version of the Diagbox for Peugeot – namely the Peugeot Panet, which was in use until around 2009/2010 – the fault log could be deleted, so it cannot be ruled out that the fault log is empty.
Regards, Wolfgang
Linda78
Posts: 3
Joined: 02 Oct 2026, 22:12

Re: Diagbox download

Unread post by Linda78 »

Yes thats what I heard . My diagbox cant read the fault log. Is it possible to get an diagbox that can ?
Im asking because its going to be a trial about this car.
cit-rotti
Donor 2024
Posts: 275
Joined: 07 May 2020, 09:19
x 77

Re: Diagbox download

Unread post by cit-rotti »

I assume it’s only possible with the Diagbox – I wonder if other high-quality diagnostic tools used by garages can do it??? – certainly not those cheap Chinese knock-offs.