Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28690
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5674

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by myglaren »

User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28690
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5674

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by myglaren »

User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28690
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5674

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by myglaren »

User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21115
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8110

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28690
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5674

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by myglaren »

Following a discussion of the botched execution of Christa Pike, the option of a firing squad came up and reminded me of this.

Bought in 1968 it is on the B side of Windmills Of Your Mind.


But of course led to
User avatar
Paul-R
Moderating Team
Posts: 9339
Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
x 1942

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by Paul-R »

Nah, it's got to be this.



Fabulous last line of the song.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21115
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8110

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!