Suzuki samurai DHW Xud9 Stop solenoid

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
Hundenmunden
Posts: 2
Joined: Yesterday, 20:07

Suzuki samurai DHW Xud9 Stop solenoid

Unread post by Hundenmunden »

I have an Suzuki samurai LWB with an 1.9td xud9 eco turbo. I removed the Stop solenoid because I
need to change it. It has a code inside the car that sends a special volt to the Stop solenoid, but I don’t want that so I want to change it to a normal on/of 12v one. But I don’t know what will fit. Can anyone help me.
Thanks! :)
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21111
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8107

Re: Suzuki samurai DHW Xud9 Stop solenoid

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Is this the sort of thing you are looking for? :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234744796281
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
Hundenmunden
Posts: 2
Joined: Yesterday, 20:07

Re: Suzuki samurai DHW Xud9 Stop solenoid

Unread post by Hundenmunden »

I don’t think that one fits. I just can’t find one that does.