Miscellaneous Auctions and Sales

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21115
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8110

Re: Miscellaneous Auctions and Sales

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Could this be Bluebell's long lost sister?
I rolled one once!!
I rolled one once!!
https://www.carandclassic.com/auctions/ ... 383d4ba684
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 55061
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
x 8386

Re: Miscellaneous Auctions and Sales

Unread post by CitroJim »

mickthemaverick wrote: 01 Oct 2026, 08:07 Could this be Bluebell's long lost sister?

Image

https://www.carandclassic.com/auctions/ ... 383d4ba684

That's lovely and in the right colour too 8-) It would make a great sibling for Bluebell - if only I had the time, money and space :roll:
Jim

A bit of a Citroen AX fan...